• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Surplus parts for postage cost only

Hi there. Do you have the part 51 49 8 399 313 still available?
If so please could you tell me what the postage would be.
Thank you Mazza
Andy
 
Hi Andy,
Yes still have it.
Just PM me your address and I’ll get it in the post tomorrow afternoon.
I will have to get a free cardboard box from Tesco in the morning to make a custom pack to stop the 4 lugs getting damaged in transit.
Dont worry about postage
 
Hi Andy,
Yes still have it.
Just PM me your address and I’ll get it in the post tomorrow afternoon.
I will have to get a free cardboard box from Tesco in the morning to make a custom pack to stop the 4 lugs getting damaged in transit.
Dont worry about postage
Top bloke:thumbsup:
 
Back
Top