Archived Sun 9th March Sandringham meet

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
Alright peoples!

Thinking of having a run out on this weekend. Not decided which day yet but will see who's about first.

Will take a run to sandringham for a cuppa n cake if anyone's interested? If any of you can make it let me know ;)

Liam

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
Hi Liam , it's our grandsons birthday on the Saturday , it depends what day he have his birthday bash , as we always go , will keep you updated , also I have a work meeting on the Sunday at 6 , will keep you update , will be lovely to see you all , ;)

Last edited:

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
Sorry Liam just had to change the above as for some reason thought it was this weekend lol ;)

Macca

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.5l Msport
Unfortunately, I will be on a "tour of duty" in Russia that weekend. Hope you all have a great time and the weather stays fine. Don't forget the photos.

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Anyone fancy Lunch or even just a coffee at Sandringham this Sunday, 27th Feb. Sandy may not be with me, but I fancy a run out.

Mike

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Anyone fancy Lunch or even just a coffee at Sandringham this Sunday, 27th Feb. Sandy may not be with me, but I fancy a run out.

Mike
Wish we could Mike but daughter ,son-in-law and our beautiful grandson are moving house and guess who's helping?

B

badman gee

Mike
Don't fancy sandringham mike as I have the dogs at home but if you pop over my way for a drive I will have lunch out with you and catch up.

Mark

MartynF

Model of Z
Z4M
As yesterday was so dry I headed out from Ely to Old Hunstanton and Thornham yesterday evening, roof down of course... Gorgeous drive back, very quiet... Who knows I may be around on Sunday...

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew

Mike
Talks of being wet Sunday I think. Ive got Matty this weekend as Caroline's working Saturday and Sunday. Might be interested in a meet up though ;)

reddyzeddygo

Zorg Guru (II)
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 1.9i
We could do a Sandringham meet on the Sunday (9th March). Can't do the Saturday (8th), as we're nipping across to Calais for a 'booze run' :) ;)

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
It would most probably be the 9th ;)

Sod it I'll make it the Sunday

reddyzeddygo

Zorg Guru (II)
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 1.9i

Mike
Me & Karen planning to have lunch at 'HQ' this Sunday (23rd) and afterwards get comfy in the bar to watch the Norwich City v Tottenham match on the pub's TV (kicks off at 4pm). Great if you & Sandy fancy joining us - and any other 'Zorgies' :)

Unwrapped the Zed yesterday and we took a trip over to Norwich for the day in the sunshine - marvellous to get back behind the wheel again .... aaah! the awesome power and speed of the 1.9i ;) :)

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Yes, Shaun, Mike's a real Tottenham fan, he'll really love that!!!!!!! We'd love to join you at HQ, do you want to meet there or a little earlier elsewhere and have a meal at HQ afterwards!

Anyone else coming?

Mike & Sandy

Last edited:
B

badman gee

Yes, Shaun, Mike a real Tottenham fan, he'll really love that!!!!!!! We'd love to join you at HQ, do you want to meet there or a little earlier elsewhere and have a meal at HQ afterwards!

Anyone else coming?

Mike & Sandy
Not me too far as I said before. See you in June if I can be bothered!

Last edited by a moderator:

reddyzeddygo

Zorg Guru (II)
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 1.9i
Yes, Shaun, Mike a real Tottenham fan, he'll really love that!!!!!!! We'd love to join you at HQ, do you want to meet there or a little earlier elsewhere and have a meal at HQ afterwards!

Anyone else coming?

Mike & Sandy
Excellent. Will be good to catch up. We'll meet you there in the bar at 12.30 :)