• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted Sump

Gremlin

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Joined
Aug 10, 2016
Points
128
Location
Salisbury
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
dose any one have a sump for a 1.9 M44 engine for sale, if so could you p.m me please with a price did an oil drain down today ready for the head going back on and the thread in the sump plug looks very suspect. I am going to put a new plug in but this will be 3rd time I have had to do it so I’d like a spare sump just in case the thread goes altogether at some point, not desperate at moment just getting prepared.
 
I have one,
I was keeping it as a spare for my car but if you get desparate then I’ll sell it.

It was on the car when I first got it, but some numpty had put the sump plug back in with out a washer a cracked it.
After quite a long search, I found and bought a replacement from Denmark which is on the car now, but I had my original professionally repaired with an insert.
If interested PM me and I can send pictures.
And just noticed that you are not that far away.
 
A cheaper option would be getting it helicoiled back to original thread.

Tony.
 
I have one,
I was keeping it as a spare for my car but if you get desparate then I’ll sell it.

It was on the car when I first got it, but some numpty had put the sump plug back in with out a washer a cracked it.
After quite a long search, I found and bought a replacement from Denmark which is on the car now, but I had my original professionally repaired with an insert.
If interested PM me and I can send pictures.
And just noticed that you are not that far away.
 
Back
Top