Summer At Last

Ragtop

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
Thanks guys, it was really good getting the roof off without the threat of rain, and it was warm too, lots more days needed like that.

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Hi Ron, what great pictures, excellent comp entry material.:)
You are so lucky to have such beautiful scenery close at hand.
We had a ride out to the coast, but unfortunately, so did the world and his wife! so no chance of isolated piccies for us!:( It was good to feel the wind in your hair.:cool:
Mike & Sandy

B

badman gee

Hi Ron, what great pictures, excellent comp entry material.:)
You are so lucky to have such beautiful scenery close at hand.
We had a ride out to the coast, but unfortunately, so did the world and his wife! so no chance of isolated piccies for us!:( It was good to feel the wind in your hair.:cool:
Mike & Sandy
Bet there was plenty of chavs out!

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Did you spot many Zeds, Ron? We counted 5 Z4s and 4 Z3s and the majority actually waved! Loads of Top Down Guys including a Bentley:cool: We also parked at Sandringham near to a Jaguar Mark 2 340, but did not spot the Queen!!!;)

Sandringham

M & S

Ragtop

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
Lovely pictures Mike, love the colour and the 2 tone seats.
We only saw one Z3 and one Z4 but lots of topless MGs, Audis, Jags. MX5s. MR2, Porsche.
We went inland from where we live on the coast because the coast gets packed on sunny days. The Ashdown Forest has lots of little car parks everywhere so it never seems really crowded.

Ragtop

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
Great pics Ron, reminds me a bit of the New Forrest.
Yes Mike it is very much like the New Forest, lots of Gorse everywhere, no ponies though, although I have seen sheep and cows about in the forest.

Picture from 2 years ago.