Success of .org

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Guys, Looking at the endless/numerous threads and posts that have still to be looked at/answered, there are so many, especially when you go back to page 2, 3 & 4 on the 'view active topics' prompt, that you are not quite sure which to look at first. #:-s

It is a testament to all your hard work Gary & James, that .org has really taken off. :ympeace:

Congratulations, well done and thanks to everyone who has contributed to the success of the site. ^:)^

si-forks

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Here here well said that man great site great team

Si-forks on tapatalk

Boysie

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster S50
'here here' :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Being an oldie on the z sites since 2005
i've been made most welcome here

board

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster
Thanks everyone, we are thoroughly enjoying it and greatly appreciate all the wonderful support. :)

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
I have been a bit quite lately but from 23rd feb when I get back I will pick up on the zfest accommodation!

This site and the poeple are fantastic in some forums (mainly Open Univerity) I am what I understand are called lurkers and on others (here) I contribute but his is the first forum i have ever wanted to be a part of something special and it is because it is something special!!

The people that make this site are those that contribute! I am a newbie even though I have a regular tag. And am looking forward to learning and being a part of things BECAUSE of this site which is it's community

How good you should feel to make newbies able to feel able to put themselves forward and take the risk of looking like absolute tw??? If I/we then get it wrong! The punishment is not extreeme but is fair. I cite as example Zed Driver bear! i think it makes the point! I know I feel so grateful I put my head above the parapet!

To give another example a guy signs up who has not got a zed and is looking and he reports back on piston heads positive feedback for the marque and remains active within the site. I thing he will end up a owner and be a great asset. I am sure you all get my drift!

Ttfn

Duncan

Keep it up guys... That is everyone included! the banter helps to make it flow and removes the sigma of fear!

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Duncan's reply is EXACTLY what sets us apart from other sites and is why IMHO we will go from strength to strength

Snoops ont'apatalk

peteslag

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
Z4M
Gary, James, if there was a "hats off" emicon I would be using it now. In the past few years I have used XKEC, MR2OC, STOWNERS and .NET. They are all very good sites in their own right but not a patch on ZORG. Well done fella's :ymapplause: