• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Style 32s with winter tyres

Mor61e

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 20, 2016
Points
94
I have eight Style 32 wheels with Dunlop run flat winter tyres for sale

All tyres have loads of tread left, the same as the one pictured

All 8 are exactly the same size as well (7x16") :)

I'm after £200 per set of 4, collection from Stevenage

(Can also deliver between Stevenage and Bournemouth, maybe for a bit extra depending how far off my route it is)

Thanks


IMG_4466.webp


IMG_4475.webp


IMG_4477.webp


IMG_4467.webp


IMG_4469.webp


IMG_4479.webp


IMG_4480.webp


IMG_4481.webp


IMG_4482.webp


IMG_4483.webp


IMG_4484.webp


IMG_4485.webp


IMG_4486.webp


IMG_4487.webp
 
Last edited:
Little bump, also edited to say I can deliver between Stevenage and Bournemouth every so often :thumbsup:
 
May take a little less if anyone would like to make an offer :whistle:
 
Can I have a set please with your best winter tyres :)

I live in Basingstoke so happy to give you fuel money if you can drop them in.
 
Back
Top