• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Style 18 Wheels With Contisport Contacts

as400

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
Joined
Dec 16, 2017
Points
138
£250 for us lot buyer collects West Sussex BN17 7FP


s-l1600.webp



BMW Style 18

17" staggered set

2 Wheels are part numbers 1182783

7.5J 225/45/R17 Continental Contisport contact 5


2 Wheels are part numbers 1092608

8.5J 245/40/R17 Continental Contisport contact 5

All tyres have approx 6mm.
 
Why do you guys selling stuff I would like are always so far from me? The 3 hours drive each way is a killer. I suppose I could move out of Cambridgeshire, but...

Let me think about it.
 
Why do you guys selling stuff I would like are always so far from me? The 3 hours drive each way is a killer. I suppose I could move out of Cambridgeshire, but...

Let me think about it.
You should try staying in Scotland then :whistle:.
 
Mus Musculus has offered to collect and buy this weekend, if he can not make it will update accordingly.
 
Sold to Mus many thanks!
 
Back
Top