When you get them refurbished slightly different they do look good. Just saying 

You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Is that shadow chrome?When you get them refurbished slightly different they do look good. Just saying
View attachment 72604
Is that shadow chrome?
They look a lot better in that colour PaulWhen you get them refurbished slightly different they do look good. Just saying
View attachment 72604
I was just thinking the same thing. It’s the first time I’ve liked them on a facelift.They look a lot better in that colour Paul
Its the first time I have liked them point blankI was just thinking the same thing. It’s the first time I’ve liked them on a facelift.
Its the first time I have liked them point blank![]()
I think so, I much prefer 108s like mine compared to plain silver,Same here, its strange, can't put my finger on it.
Paint job maybe?
We have full understanding about the feed back on that topic.Thats the car type of mod.. not the HT type..![]()

I picked up a pair of 17"x8.5 style 18. What size tires do you recommend on a 97 1.9? JIMI currently have a set of 16" style 42s on the zed and they are a nightmare to clean, I reckon the style 18s will only take half as long to polish. lol.
As mentioned before I have a pre facelift in Artic Silver which I think the style 18s will suit. The only issue is the staggered rear wheels on the narrow 1.9
I will hold on to my 42s as they are iconic
View attachment 72588
Dare to be different, my friend that's my motto!! JIMClose... but nope... they were a different base colour than that of shadow chrome. Try something different than the normal.
These are 17" but 7.5J all round. (not staggered) I've got 225/45/17 on them all.I picked up a pair of 17"x8.5 style 18. What size tires do you recommend on a 97 1.9? JIM
These are 17" but 7.5J all round. (not staggered) I've got 225/45/17 on them all.