• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Style 18 Staggered Wheels

5harp3y

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Points
168
Location
Basingstoke
Model of Z
2.8
Selling these as they have sat in my garage since i fitted the M Double spokes.

they are OEM BMW Style 18

7.5x17 225/45R17 ET 41
8.5x17 245/40R17 ET 41

They will need a refurb, none of them are mint but none of them are b******* / bent

they balanced up fine on my car so i have no reason to believe that a quick powdercoating wont make them look ace

arguably the best looking OEM wheel on the Z3.

No tyres
No center caps

Just the wheels

£100
12916064_10154109785218470_8371641739988814997_o.webp
13323197_10154258988138470_2259405930838553044_o.webp
14500748_10154606368008470_3969673245730638347_o.webp


Located in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
 

Attachments

  • 17016060_10155165682528470_3596368183063443764_o.webp
    17016060_10155165682528470_3596368183063443764_o.webp
    100.9 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
Price reduced to £100

Need these gone out of the garage .

No sensible offer refused
 
There's a chap on facebook looking for a set. I've just posted this link.
 
Happy to give you £100 I will just need to sort a courier to get them to Norfolk as I am overseas at the moment
 
Hi Sharp3y - Kevin Smith smiffy put me on to you; please let me know if your wheels still available & I can pop over & collect today if poss?
 
Hi Sharp3y - Kevin Smith smiffy put me on to you; please let me know if your wheels still available & I can pop over & collect today if poss?

Hi There, you're currently 3rd in line for these, i'll bear you in mind if the other two fall through
 
Back
Top