• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Sterling grey Z4 hard top found for sale on Facebook

Mac Romans

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 13, 2015
Points
157
Location
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Model of Z
My s***'s custom!
Saw this today. I have nothing to do with it or the seller but seems a good deal and thought someone one here might be interested...

IMG_0765.webp
 
That looks real good on that Zed :thumbsup:
 
Fitting Keys? Does he mean fitting kit?
To be honest, I know nothing about hardtops for Z4's.
 
I've got one and the roof is on/off in seconds but you need a tool to disengage the locking points at the front and sides. I think he means that.
 
Last edited:
I've got one and the roof is on/off in seconds but you need a tool to disengage the locking points at the front and sides. I think he means that.

Do all Z4's come with a 'fitting kit' as standard equipment?
 
Back
Top