• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Steering Rack

Mazza

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
Nov 1, 2017
Points
210
Location
Bognor Regis
Model of Z
Z3 1.9 M44 Roadster Z3 2.8 Roadster
This is off the 1.9 breaker RealOem gives it as part number 32131095577.

5CB1605B-36C9-46AD-8BB6-CA9A966C98F0.webp
D7913328-CDAD-42D1-9B8F-522F4600A31E.webp


Probably fits other cars but check first.

All pipes rust free and the only issue was the dust cover/grease cap
2FF4670F-CE12-4B12-B077-FCFF418A16F7.webp

This part not listed separately so by the wonders of modern science ….
D2B5C4EA-65EA-4DC8-AA83-C0B9BD8207DD.webp

My son has a 3D printer and copied it.
Fits perfectly
5D6C7BF2-6479-41A1-9D68-5F550FA80EF5.webp

DD8A457D-A997-4564-9ECD-9C4A3D84B4E7.webp


So a bargain at £50 🤞

New caps sold separately 😂😂😂😂.
 
I believe the 1.9 rack is considered a good upgrade (being "quicker") by many, including for the Z3M. Agree, sounds like a bargain!! :thumbsup:
 
That looks in mint condition ..fits all zed models. Does it have a purple label on it @Mazza ?
 
@AntStark …… only label was this one
IMG_0025.webp
 
I have never heard of a purple tag before =)) …… now I have …… I want one =))
 
Yes….I’ll send a PM
 
Back
Top