Event ( spring) Scottish run 2022 April 9th and 10th

Stevo7682

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Individual Dakar / Orinoco Individual
Hi guys I would now like to announce the dates for the 2022 (spring) Scottish run.

The run will be the usual 2 days

( sat , sun) and will be held on the 9th and 10th April 2022.

Details of where we are going etc will be announced very soon as have a couple of things to check out when I'm off week after next but this run will be an Ayrshire / Dumfries and Galloway run.

Numb1ers will be limited to 11 for this run

So if you have an interest in attending get in touch and I will get you on the list .

Stephen.

Hotel

1. @Stevo7682 & @Mrs Stevo

2. @bertiejaffa & Charlie

3. @Mark Parrish & @Mrs P

4. @Richard Seargent & Andrea

5. @andyglym

6. @Scooblitz ( sat only)

7. @Ian C

8. @miller1098 & Sarah

9. @Mint

10. @137699

Reserve List

Update 19th March 22.

Here is a bit more of our itinerary for the weekend.

Day 1 .

Day 1 leaving the hotel heading through the east side of the Galloway forest park with a 5 min loo stop at carsphairn then via St John's Town of Dalry ( a) to our first coffee break at Thornhill (b) from there its through the Durisdeer pass to Elvanfoot then to Moffat (d) for our lunch stop. ( I have not booked anything but Moffat has a wide selection of places to eat ) after lunch we will head back into the hills then via Biggar to our afternoon convenience stop at Abington services (f) from there its through Warnlockhead ( Scotlands highest village) and leadhills pass on our route back to the hotel.

Day 2 .

Day 2.

We leave the hotel we will pass burns cottage ( the home of Robert Burns) then take the back road to Maybole then onto the village of Straiton (a)( no stop) from there its off along the only single track road section to our first convenience/coffee break at Gleentrool visitors centre ( b) then onto Clatteringshaws visitors centre (c) for our next stop.

From there we will follow the red kite trail ( hope to see some ) to Ringford ( d) ( no stop) then onto Newton Stuart (e) for lunch ( again not booked anything as late lunch but number of places to eat or grab coffee..

After lunch we head towards the coast for the run back ( convenience stop halfway back at Ballantrae no shown on map ) after Ballantrae continues along the coast past Trump Turnberry and through local anomaly Electric Brae just a few miles from the hotel.

Will be making sat nav files available to those who want them in the next week or so.

Stephen.

Attachments

Last edited:

BillyB

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Individual Roadster
Hi Stephen, can you put Lesley and I on the list please.

Iain C

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 Sport
Hi Stephen, could you please add me if there is still space ?

Last edited:

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Yes please Stephen:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
M Coupe 3.2 S50
Hi could you add me to the reserve list for this one please?