Spotted in Mooloolaba, Brisbane, Oz

Mrs Mint

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 sport
Glad to see Andrea is Zed spotting on holiday, it means she is missing the Zed (and you of course)
How are you coping on your own?

MAURICE THE MARTIAN

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Model of Z
Z4 3.0SE AUTO
Glad to see Andrea is Zed spotting on holiday, it means she is missing the Zed (and you of course)
How are you coping on your own?
Coping is the word, never realised how lonley a home can be on your own.
We skype etc but its not the same, just like the grandkids being in oz and you cant give em a hug.
Had one really bad day but thats behind me now and I've adjusted to the situation, thanks to a couple of bottles of brandy , lol.
Anyway she's due back next Wednesday,so I'll have a cleaning day tues .lol
Cheers Moz

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I know what you mean Mozz, when Shirl goes over to Florida in Feb/March I have a few days off work to myself and the day time playing in the garage is fine, it's the evenings that drag, but the Swan int too bad.:ymdevil:
Lol. I do miss her really and look forwards to her coming home,. . . . . .with my bottle of duty free.;)

Tony.

ps. That Sterling Grey is nice !!

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
You pair of old softies! Jue goes away for a long weekend the the summer with her mates horse riding at the coast. I'm ok till bed time then it's a bit strange being on your own, I suppose after 23 years you get used to having someone next to you.

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
We skype etc but its not the same, just like the grandkids being in oz and you cant give em a hug.
Had one really bad day but thats behind me now and I've adjusted to the situation, thanks to a couple of bottles of brandy , lol.
Cheers Moz
And you stay off the booze dad! You know you have to watch yourself.

MAURICE THE MARTIAN

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Model of Z
Z4 3.0SE AUTO
Only 2 brandy's a night, better than tablets, dont worry I wont revert to my old ways, got a lot of Zeddin to do yet,
Thanks for your concern tho .
Cheers M

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Nothing wrong with a drink in moderation eh HT!
Yep, I just about remember our 3 hour Skype on Christmas day morning, I woke up just in time in the afternoon to get ready to go out to dinner....

M

M666BMG

Yep, I just about remember our 3 hour Skype on Christmas day morning, I woke up just in time in the afternoon to get ready to go out to dinner....
It made my Xmas day , it was funny!
I bet there were a few ears burning on here! :ymdevil:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
It made my Xmas day , it was funny!
I bet there were a few ears burning on here! :ymdevil:
I bet you two are like Les Dawson and what's his face as the two old dears !:ymdevil:=))=))

Tony.

Mrs Mint

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 sport
Cheers Moz
Your right, Dave used to work away a lot when our children were young. When he came home I was always desperate to go out for meal but all he wanted was to stay in and eat beans on toast. Now we are together 24/7 so if we were apart it would so strange.
Make sure the house is spic and span, and maybe a nice bunch of flowers to welcome Andrea home.

Pauline :)

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
When he came home I was always desperate to go out for meal but all he wanted was to stay in and eat beans on toast.
Its not easy, when I came back from a month in the sand pit, the wife wanted to go on holidays some where hot and sit on a beach.
I just wanted to sit in a green forest with a picnic and catch up on a month of no alcohol....

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto