• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Sports seats / seats and door cards

bertiejaffa

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Points
155
Location
Manchester
Model of Z
Z3M
713A6892-77E2-4EF2-94C1-D4D78AFAA70E.webp
4D513C31-BC34-44C6-B56B-ECA43B1F1E9B.webp
BCBC6787-F4C7-4C7E-9695-392797D69976.webp
Hi all,

Just having a clear out of the garage and I have some seats and door cards that I bought to do up but I don’t have the time or space now...

1 set of white seats with blue trim and matching door cards - no holes, just need a really good clean or a redye

1 set of red/black sports seats (no door cards). Drivers seat has a hole in the bolster and a scuff at the bottom and needs replacement seat buttons

I’m looking for £200 for each set - collect from Manchester
 
That is a bloody good price
 
Yes, both sets sold... I admit on eBay they are probably worth more but better to give back to the community to be fair...

I always promised myself I would refurb them myself but I’ve just not got the time and circumstances mean I probably won’t for a while so best to let someone else enjoy them
 
Back
Top