Write Up South West Al Fresco Brunch in Dartmouth

Nutty_Hazel

Zorg Addict
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 Ltr. Individual
JR I know you have HGV's but adding this to your list of Z's maybe stretching it a bit. I think it may need a little too much refurbishment to get to your standards !! =))=)) It was so good to see you, thanks Nutty_Hazel-Filbert
Zorg Brunch15.jpg

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Looks like a great time was had by all. Thanks for posting the pictures:)

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Thank you for all the nice pics. Being so far away, I can't join all of you on your outings. I saw the list of people who were going there but am unable to attach names to any of the faces. Is that you, Hazel, in the picture at the table on the left front with the grey coat and what seems like a red scarf? Frankie

Nutty_Hazel

Zorg Addict
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 Ltr. Individual
Thank you for all the nice pics. Being so far away, I can't join all of you on your outings. I saw the list of people who were going there but am unable to attach names to any of the faces. Is that you, Hazel, in the picture at the table on the left front with the grey coat and what seems like a red scarf? Frankie
Hi Frankie yes we all had fun especially JR with his tank lol.
The lady in grey with a pink/red scarf is Rachell who is with Mike from Instow, North Devon they own a 2010 Z4.
You will see me in the 4th picture down from the top, second on the right with the big white watch in grey dress, blonde hair.
I will have to get a new picture of myself and Filbert together when I get him back. :coolsteer)

Last edited:

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Hi Frankie yes we all had fun especially JR with his tank lol.
The lady in grey with a pink/red scarf is Rachell who is with Mike Barley from Instow, North Devon they own a 2010 Z4.
You will see me in the 4th picture down from the top, second on the right with the big white watch in grey dress, blonde hair.
I will have to get a new picture of myself and Filbert together when I get him back. :coolsteer)
I will keep that picture of you in mind whenever I real your posts. Please permit me to assume that Filbert is your car.

bruce&kim

Zorg Legend
The West Country
Nutty Hazel have you got Filbert back yet? we need pics !!!!

Nutty_Hazel

Zorg Addict
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 Ltr. Individual
Nutty Hazel have you got Filbert back yet? we need pics !!!!
Hi Bruce&Kim

No sorry :( I did get chance to see him briefly only Monday, poor Filbert all covered in primer and masking tape…… oh I miss him….. aah. Will post later for you all to see.

But in the meantime

I have just had a new home built especially for him, a 28ft carport when he does eventually come home. He will be so snug and warm when I decided what curtains will be drawn around him. I have some good idea's but open to suggestions!!!

Just a few pictures for you all, I will post some more when I have downloaded the completed Filbert's "New Home" and Filbert down to his "Underpants" ;)

Eat your heart out @GazHyde =))

DSCN2233.jpg
DSCN2231.jpg
DSCN2234.jpg
DSCN2239.jpg
DSCN2240.jpg

Last edited:

Nutty_Hazel

Zorg Addict
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 Ltr. Individual
I will keep that picture of you in mind whenever I real your posts. Please permit me to assume that Filbert is your car.
Hi Frankie
Sorry only just saw this post, blonde moment lol
Yes Filbert is my Z3, if you Google St Philburt hence his name. All you guys have names for you cars usually girls, so I had to fall in line. It took some thought (not always easy for us blondes) to come up with Filbert. =))

Richard Dunsbury

The M44 Massive
The West Country
Model of Z
Hi good luck with the car will be nice to see it ,we have just joined hope to do a few runs out this year Richard Emm and Holly east Devon

Nutty_Hazel

Zorg Addict
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 Ltr. Individual
Hi good luck with the car will be nice to see it ,we have just joined hope to do a few runs out this year Richard Emm and Holly east Devon
Hi Richard & Holly
Welcome to Zorge :welcome: Yippee your only just up the road from us, will be so good to catch up. Can you give some details of your Z or post on your profile site would be good to see.

Yes I will be so glad to have Filbert back home it won't be log now.

Please have have a look at forthcoming events in the Forum we have a West Country Cruise and Silverstone events so far this year.

Lots of event will be posted as soon as the salt has gone front he road, look forward to meeting you both.

Nutty_Hazel - Filbert :(

bruce&kim

Zorg Legend
The West Country
Anyone up for another one of these? possible date 30/11/14 rather than just one day i can arrange a weekend if enough response