Event South Downs 2024 - BMW HQ to Thruxton 5th May 2024

Jam03

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.2i
Visited the Yard cafe on the weekend near New Alresford which appears to be on the route. Very nice part of the world when the sun’s out. Looking forward to this.

Zed Chimp

Zorg Addict
Please add me and Jill, lots of cars, should be a good day out. Let's hope the suns out, it's been a long wet winter.

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
2.2i Sport Zedshed Special
Main post updated and second post added for payment please people.

Robtp10

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
E85 3.0
Payment should be with you now Paul. I do have a dilemma as my Niece has just sent an invite for their new born christening on guess what day 5/5/2024 at St Albans Cathedral. Trying my best to politely decline so I can come to Thruxton at the moment.

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
2.2i Sport Zedshed Special
Thank you to all who have paid up. Need a few more zeds yet people. Get talking with owners and let’s get over the required 36 to break even. :thumbsup:

Zed Chimp

Zorg Addict
Paul
Payment made .
Slight change of plan, Jills been roped into babysitting the grandchildren but ive got a pass so will be on my own .

A&KOKJ

Model of Z
Roadster
Hi there. I joined the forum yesterday. I paid £10 via PayPal to put my name down for the meet-up at Thruxton on 5th May. Unfortunately, my wife made the payment and forgot to put my forum name in the message box. I would be really grateful if you would note my forum name and add my name to the list of people that will be attending or tell me how to do it.

Many thanks. I am really looking forward to the meet-up and meeting other Z owners.