• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD SOLD! Style 78’s restored £750

Juvvajuvva

Zorg Addict
Joined
Mar 21, 2017
Points
60
OEM BMW Z3 E36 STYLE 78 17" STAGGERED WHEELS, FULL SET, FULLY RESTORED..

ET41

Rear 8 1/2 J Front 7 1/2J


A genuine full set of staggered BMW style 78 alloy wheels for your Z3.


These wheels were really nice prior to being refurbished with no curbing, cracks or welds.


They have been refurbished and powder coated for aesthetic reasons in genuine BMW silver.


I don’t particularly want to post these as I fear they will get damaged but I am happy to try and arrange and meet somewhere , or you are welcome to collect them.


Any questions, feel free to ask.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8315.webp
    IMG_8315.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_8310.webp
    IMG_8310.webp
    86.7 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_8311.webp
    IMG_8311.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_8312.webp
    IMG_8312.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_8313.webp
    IMG_8313.webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 241
Back
Top