• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Sold sold sold

I'll have to check where Verwood is. I travel home on Fridays via the A303/A30 but we might be able to sort something

Ok well let me know, I'm heading down there next Friday evening, M25, M3, M27 if you wanted to meet somewhere where we're both passing :thumbsup:
 
These still for sale please?

Tony.
 
Picked these up from Dan on my way home from Bahrain last night. Really pleased with them. Another forum bargain.
Thanks Dan
 
Picked these up from Dan on my way home from Bahrain last night. Really pleased with them. Another forum bargain.
Thanks Dan

Don't forget these are runflats, and if fitted to a Z3 there is no way of knowing when or if they are punctured.
Also they advise not be driven on above 50mph, if you have a puncture. Not easy if you are not aware.

I have similar winter runflats on my Z3 so I fitted these

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Air-Aler...346000?hash=item260fc54dd0:g:lNwAAOSw-9NcMue-

that way you can always see they are OK when you get in. and don't have to keep testing the pressure
 
To be honest I haven't really inspected the tyres @gookah but I've previously run my black zed on runflats without problems
 
not saying they are a problem to run the car on them, I run mine on them,
it's just being able to check that they are not low on pressure or even flat,
You can see a flat tyre of the normal type. A flat runflat looks no different.
This is detected and alerted on a Z4, not so in the Z3, hence me showing a link to the indicators.

Only trying to help,..... perhaps not required. :(
 
not saying they are a problem to run the car on them, I run mine on them,
it's just being able to check that they are not low on pressure or even flat,
You can see a flat tyre of the normal type. A flat runflat looks no different.
This is detected and alerted on a Z4, not so in the Z3, hence me showing a link to the indicators.

Only trying to help,..... perhaps not required. :(

Good advice is always well received and appreciated :beer
 
Back
Top