• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale (SOLD) Prefacelift wide rear wings

Dxbolton

Zorg Guru (III)
Joined
Jun 19, 2020
Points
125
Location
New Forest
Model of Z
2.8 auto
I have both rearwings available in Hellrot red.
offside is perfect with a scratch on it, near side has had a previous repair on the arch lip but is also rust free.
Ideally you’d repaint both. Nearside shows the paint lifting.
more photos available if interested
Located in Southampton
Hoping for £95 each 😁

1D4C6333-296E-42C0-9FB1-36054D2E2FFF.jpeg
DF26108D-DA83-43C6-BFA8-F0DC970030BB.jpeg
1F030F9E-6A80-4926-A7BB-103AAE1B3110.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I’ll get better photos and list them tonight.
I couldn’t shift the bonnet though probably due to size and collection.
will wings post ok through Parcelforce? I think they just come inside their size parameters
 
You will need to pack them in cardboard for protection and then they may not come inside their dimensions.

Tony.
 
Need me a set of these but I've already spent too much on trinkets for the z this month and more on the way on Monday.

They won't hang around long at that price.
 
Need me a set of these but I've already spent too much on trinkets for the z this month and more on the way on Monday.

They won't hang around long at that price.
I think judged on opinion I’ll drop them on Facebook market place tonight at £100 each and see what interest they generate
Thanks to everyone for their input

I also have sills, both bumpers, bootlid, and all lights available if anyone is looking for parts
 
I'd be very interested in these, but I'm out of the country for another week and a half.
 
Wow I managed to get a measily £35 each for mine!
 
Back
Top