Soft top refurb products

SilverZed

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Hi all, now I've had a new back window put in the Zed I'm thinking of refreshing the rest of the hood. It's not too bad but I've heard that some people have had really good results with some of the proprietary re-colouring/re-proofing products on the market.

Has anyone used any of these and if so what were the results like and which product is the best? There are a lot of them out there and the prices vary quite a lot.

My hood is black and I presume it's mohair.

Thanks,
Deano.

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Hi

A few of us have used the same product, there is an article in our Wiki that will give you some information and piccies. The product does fade over time and dependant on conditions but it is a very inexpensive way to get some good results. :-bd

Wiki Clicky Link

si-forks

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Hi did mine the weekend very pleased with the results came out great for a 15 year old roof .I followed snoops wiki guild on here using Renovo

Si-forks on tapatalk

SeaSurfer

Zorg Guru (I)
Model of Z
2.2 Sport Z3 Auto
Ive just done mine a few days ago, using Renovo Black to re dye my hood. You will be pleased with the result just make ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU COVER YOUR PAINTWORK VERY WELL and have some warm water and a cloth ready just in case some runs somewhere it shouldnt.

This is the second time i have done mine in 18 months, but he lives outside at the moment and still the original mohair hood.