• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Soft-top Cover - SOLD

GeoffZ

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Joined
Sep 28, 2015
Points
43
Model of Z
M44
Good heavyweight cover with magnetic strips and velcro ties under the mirrors. Not needed anymore. £45 plus £12 postage via Royal Mail tracked delivery.
IMG_0445.webp
 
Hello just on the off chance is this still for sale, I would be interested in it. does it also cover the front window?

Steve
 
Hi Steve, sorry only just picked up your message. Yes it does cover all windows all the way round. It is still for sale.
 
I have one like that; very good, easy to use and overall worthwhile. :thumbsup:
 
Hello
No worries
Nice one ok sounds good, I will take it if you have details to pay.
 
Sorry, already sold - changed the heading to SOLD this morning. I think there is another one for sale on this site though?
 
Back
Top