• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Soft top canvas

Gremlin

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Joined
Aug 10, 2016
Points
128
Location
Salisbury
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
not sure if any one would be interested in this top that came off my car the top itself did not leak however it dose need a new window stitched in as the n/side bottom corner has split. If any one wants it and pays the postage I’m open to any offer.
 

Attachments

  • 2E4B7360-D135-4590-8B09-8A893D1C10DF.webp
    2E4B7360-D135-4590-8B09-8A893D1C10DF.webp
    142.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 9DC7D9F9-20F2-4518-B607-1E204E8E218A.webp
    9DC7D9F9-20F2-4518-B607-1E204E8E218A.webp
    140.9 KB · Views: 132
It might be useful to someone for reasons of scientific experiment. In other words practising changing the window on it?
 
It might be useful to someone for reasons of scientific experiment. In other words practising changing the window on it?
You never know lol that’s why I said any offer or it’s off to the tip.
 
You never know lol that’s why I said any offer or it’s off to the tip.
How broke is the window? I.e. would you be able to remove it and post on to me?

Mine is split in 2 places but I’m waiting to get a new roof as new windows have gone up in price since I last looked!

Connor.
 
How broke is the window? I.e. would you be able to remove it and post on to me?

Mine is split in 2 places but I’m waiting to get a new roof as new windows have gone up in price since I last looked!

Connor.

Hi Connor
The window it self is not split it’s the bottom near side corner that was leaking where it wanted restiching or pulled out of zip. It has gone clouded I don’t particularly want to take it out myself but if you want the whole thing pay postage it’s yours. I wouldn’t think it will cost a lot they really are not heavy.
Roger.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top