not sure if any one would be interested in this top that came off my car the top itself did not leak however it dose need a new window stitched in as the n/side bottom corner has split. If any one wants it and pays the postage I’m open to any offer.
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
You never know lol that’s why I said any offer or it’s off to the tip.It might be useful to someone for reasons of scientific experiment. In other words practising changing the window on it?
How broke is the window? I.e. would you be able to remove it and post on to me?You never know lol that’s why I said any offer or it’s off to the tip.
How broke is the window? I.e. would you be able to remove it and post on to me?
Mine is split in 2 places but I’m waiting to get a new roof as new windows have gone up in price since I last looked!
Connor.