• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

eBay So ... a brown one...

Does the zed not belong to one of our members, coincidentally came across this picture this morning:

car.webp
 
Hi mate,
I thought that was you ! How the devil are you my friend?
How’s your project?
Since I saw you I have built a new spray booth and have an inflatable 6mx4xmx3m booth that is portable and really enjoying criticising my own work, ha ha.
Nice to hear from you, I trust all is well :happy::happy::happy:
 
Hi mate,
I thought that was you ! How the devil are you my friend?
How’s your project?
Since I saw you I have built a new spray booth and have an inflatable 6mx4xmx3m booth that is portable and really enjoying criticising my own work, ha ha.
Nice to hear from you, I trust all is well :happy::happy::happy:

Good thanks. I’m just finishing off bodywork to a very average standard and going to get it painted. The rest is done and I’m sticking with BMW banded steels for now. I like them as quite unique (for this application anyway).

Have your own spray booth. Good on you. I need to move house before I can do anything but basic stuff. Oh and some talent.

Dave
 
Does the zed not belong to one of our members, coincidentally came across this picture this morning:

View attachment 88437

Good shout / spot. I do like how different it is. Those rims are out there. If they were black it might set it off more.

Not a criticism of the owner of course, we are all allowed our design differences. And this forum is one of the friendliest and respectful that I’ve come across.
 
The Allegro was the worst car made, ever. Recall a colleague ordering a new brownish one in the 1970s with a "square" steering wheel. Had it sprayed everywhere with waxoil or whatever it was then, including the engine bay as they rusted from new. At least my rusting 6 year old MGBGT looked better then. :(

this was just forward thinking by Layland - the biodegradable car, it was years ahead of its time.=))
 
:thumbsup:Love ya banded steels on the Cobra mate, and the matte black. It looks like you pulled it of a track in 1968
 
Back
Top