You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.



Hi mate,
I thought that was you ! How the devil are you my friend?
How’s your project?
Since I saw you I have built a new spray booth and have an inflatable 6mx4xmx3m booth that is portable and really enjoying criticising my own work, ha ha.
Nice to hear from you, I trust all is well![]()
Does the zed not belong to one of our members, coincidentally came across this picture this morning:
View attachment 88437
The Allegro was the worst car made, ever. Recall a colleague ordering a new brownish one in the 1970s with a "square" steering wheel. Had it sprayed everywhere with waxoil or whatever it was then, including the engine bay as they rusted from new. At least my rusting 6 year old MGBGT looked better then.![]()
