• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

eBay Smurf 2

Mnbrennan

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Jul 25, 2015
Points
153
Location
Aylesbury
Model of Z
BMW M Coupe / 2.8 roadster
Dave will be crying in his soup lol
 
Nice colour and not a bad price
 
Just seen this...........................what are you all arranging behind my back=)). I agree @Mrs Mint will like the colour but I'm not sure she wants a 1.9:whistle:. We've had 2 Zeds before and it didn't work out for us. I think we'll stay with our current one.

Thanks for thinking of us Martin:rolleyes:
 
Just seen this...........................what are you all arranging behind my back=)). I agree @Mrs Mint will like the colour but I'm not sure she wants a 1.9:whistle:. We've had 2 Zeds before and it didn't work out for us. I think we'll stay with our current one.

Thanks for thinking of us Martin:rolleyes:
Mardy!
 
Back
Top