Six Nations 2013 starts today...

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
:ymparty:

A s*** pile of beer and assorted snacks have been accumulated over the last week........... :)

Six Nations 2013: Who will win the title?
Every year it seems the Six Nations becomes more open, competitive and harder to predict with any logic or certainty who will prevail at the end of it?

Saturday 2nd February 2013
RBS 6 Nations Championship

Wales v Ireland 13:30
England v Scotland 16:00

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/ ... s/fixtures

:beer

Titan

British Zeds
Model of Z
sDrive35i
Think I might join you HT although my Hertzog supplies are a bit low. :(

Sent from m'iPhone using TappetTorque

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
More than welkom Terry, the more the merrier....... :beer
The :baa flokers are having a bad time against the IRE at the moment........

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
As far as I am concerned, a couple of good matches this afternoon and I hope the competition continues like this.

Six Nations: Wales 22-30 Ireland

Six Nations: England 38-18 Scotland

Scotland have now gone 30 years without a win in the English capital and England's young side will now travel to Dublin with confidence high as they continue to develop quickly under coach Stuart Lancaster.

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
I am loving this..... :D

Six Nations table

Pos Team P W D L F A PD TF TA TBP LBP Pts
1 England 2 2 0 0 50 24 +26 4 2 0 0 4
2 Scotland 2 1 0 1 52 48 +4 6 5 0 0 2
3 Ireland 2 1 0 1 36 34 +2 3 3 0 0 2
4 Wales 2 1 0 1 38 36 +2 4 3 0 0 2
5 Italy 2 1 0 1 33 52 -19 3 6 0 0 2
6 France 2 0 0 2 24 39 -15 2 3 0 0 0

BBC: England's young team won a famous victory in testing conditions to end a 10-year Six Nations hoodoo in Dublin.

It means Stuart Lancaster's inexperienced England side are the only team in with a shout of the Grand Slam this year following their defeat of Scotland.

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive

plick

crazy

Yu mussi plick fuh tink I gwain deh wid yu!

Translation: You must be crazy to think that I am going there with you.
......... ;)

:D

TaffZee

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 SE
Don't want you to go anywhere with you, just keep your stupid remarks to yourself. Why you would want to put that type of remark on the forum other than to get a rise beats me.

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Edge of the seat stuff that was for a while....... #:-s

BBC : England's dreams of a first Grand Slam in a decade live on after they survived a bruising, breathless battle at a freezing Twickenham.
France have now lost their last five matches in this competition for the first time since 1958, a much-improved first-half display undermined by indiscipline.
England's victory means they have now won six of the last seven Six Nations clashes against their great cross-Channel rivals.

Rugby Union Tweets

Composure, resolve, character, belief: Lancaster's watchwords. Eng dug out another tight one. Long way from perfect but a priceless win.

duxbuk
6 MINUTES AGO
Great win today , luv it

Welsh game.

A good win, in terrible weather conditions, for the team from the mountainous country that has a diverse population of wildlife, some containing human DNA, on the west coast of the British Isles against a team from a country of antipasto, Lambrusco and Berlusconi lovers.

Rugby Union Tweets

Howley praises 'clinical' Wales: Interim coach Rob Howley calls Wales' display "clinical"

the truth hurts
11 MINUTES AGO
evening,
i will gladly take the win but if we carry on like this we will not beat scotland let alone england.

Jiminoz
11 MINUTES AGO
Less than average Welsh performance not helped by the conditions. Italy looked like a rabbit in headlights and couldn't get going. I am amazed at the amount of times the referee missed the Welsh lazy runners who sought to do nothing but block the defence. Wales need a change of game plan if they hope to even compete with England next month.

steve
6 MINUTES AGO
There are currently 41 comments on the welsh match report today,,, seems most of the celtic keyboard warriors have decided to spend more time commenting on a english game ,,, strange that???

Can't wait for the game in three weeks time in Cardiff......... :D

;)

Brian4

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 3.0i Auto
It should be a real encounter. England clear the tackle area better as long as there are no stray hands etc in the way.

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Smuggled some choice Belgium tipple over the boarder last week to be consumed during this weekend....... :D

Saturday 9 March

Scotland v Wales
14:00-16:30, BBC One, BBC HD and Online. Commentary on Radio 5 live sports extra.

Ireland v France
16:30-19:00, BBC One, BBC HD and Online. Commentary on Radio 5 live sports extra.

Sunday 10 March

England v Italy
14:30-17:00, BBC One, BBC HD and Online. Commentary on Radio 5 live.
17:00-17:30, Six Nations Forum, Red Button and Online.

Six Nations highlights
23:35-00:20, BBC Two, BBC HD Channel and Online. Repeated on Mon 11 Mar at 13:30 BBC Two.

Titan

British Zeds
Model of Z
sDrive35i
hard top said:
Smuggled some choice Belgium tipple over the boarder last week to be consumed during this weekend....... :D .
Are you going to charge the boarder lodge money?

Sent from m'iPhone using TappetTorque

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
No, she can just pay for the beer....damit, spelling lessons from Titan so early on a Saturday morning..... (-|

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Rugby Union Tweets.

BBCRugbySportsound ‏@BBCRugbyScot
Final Score at Murrayfield : Scotland 18 Wales 28.

Alastair Eykyn ‏@5LiveRugby
Wales beat Scot 28-18. Some 26 penalties from ref Joubert who is deeply, sadly in love with his whistle. 5th away win in 6N for Wales.

Andrew Cotter ‏@MrAndrewCotter
Scotland v Wales 2013 will go down in rugby history as a game which took place.

I suppose abusive tweets accusing me of not being patriotic or Scottish enough show I'm getting the impartiality thing right.

Won't find a more patriotic Scot than me but that's not my job as a commentator.

Sorry - it's one thing that makes me really angry. That and people putting small dogs in handbags.

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Rugby Union Tweets.

13-13 draw to stem French flow of defeats. No consolation for Ireland. Hope Reddan is ok. BOD a rugby genius. Get on that Lions plane. @5LiveRugby 20 minutes ago

1916:
Well, I don't know about you but I am shattered after that second game. What a remarkable fightback by France, just when we thought they were dead and buried they turn out to be unpredictable - who'da thunk it?

Will Carling on Twitter: "Why kick the ball away France??? Why ?? Twice !!!!!! Fail to understand that!!"

Ireland captain Jamie Heaslip: "I don't know if it was the prettiest game to watch, I guess the score reflected the game - they came back in that last 20."

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Stat head on. Right so Wales need to win by 8 points next week to win the championship. If they win by 7 points it comes down to try count.

Rugby Union Tweets.

If Wales were to win by 7pts next Sat, and pts diff is the same, comes down to tries scored. Wales 7 so far, Eng 5. #bbcsixnations @BBCBrynPalmer

Reuben on Twitter: "Brilliant atmosphere inside Twickers today same cant be said for England performance. Unconvincing, doesnt bode well for Wales."

steveashton ‏on Twitter: "England may not be as good as people thought but we still are the best. Next week we can prove it."

Jeremy Guscott, BBC Sport
"Chris Ashton's tackle completion rate isn't great at the moment but I think he'll raise his game in Wales. Don't write England off yet."

TaffZee

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 SE
May the best team win :D

What a way to end the six nations, After the poor performance during the Autumn and there loss against Ireland, who thought we would be in a position to still win the championship!

The atmosphere next week will be electric!

Both teams are capable of winning this, Wales are due a good game, what better time to pull it off than at home against England denying them the Grand Slam.

C'mon Wales.

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
I have a bad feeling about the game Jim, after England's performance today ..........don't want to say it, but....... :ympray: :-ss