• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Sinner alert !!!! Go to last post...

Go all out and get an SI :whistle:
 
I imagine it will come down to what's about when I sell my car, I don't wait and I don't travel far lol but I will make it my own when I get it...
 
You are making the right choice getting rid of the Z4. Too many electrical problems for my liking. Not exactly spoilt for choice as there are not so many Z3's but scour ebay, gumtree, cargurus pistonheads and one will pop up . Good luck
 
You are making the right choice getting rid of the Z4. Too many electrical problems for my liking. Not exactly spoilt for choice as there are not so many Z3's but scour ebay, gumtree, cargurus pistonheads and one will pop up . Good luck
We have had ours 4 years now and never been any issues with Electrics its a BMW not an Alfa. I also know a few other Z4 members and they too have not had many if any electrical issues
 
You would think no one ever had a problem with a Z3. ;)

Tony.
 
My Z4 was an absolute dream to own and drive, not one problem I wish I could have stored it for winter but hey ho.
 
Decent car covers are available young Simon..;)
 
Well for what it's worth this little £500 project is one of the best cars I've owned or driven...and I've been lucky enough to have some nice cars!! Suffice to say this little lady, who has the terrible two's, is going nowhere and neither is her big sister!

image.webp

image.webp
 
As you know mate I didn't want to drive it over the winter and couldn't afford a second car at the time
They'll be no excuse this year then flower.
 
Back
Top