• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Simota induction filter.

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 21, 2015
Points
191
Location
Long Eaton.
Model of Z
3 2.8
WP_20180411_11_32_46_Pro (2).webp
WP_20180411_11_33_01_Pro (2).webp
WP_20180411_11_31_11_Pro (2).webp
WP_20180411_11_30_44_Pro (2).webp
WP_20180411_11_31_35_Pro (2).webp


In excellent clean condition,been on my 2.8 for less than a year.
Will suit all Z3, six cylinder engines apart from the M model.

Looking for £150 plus p+p.

Steve.
 
Just a little bump.
usually hard to find second hand ones for sale.
 
If you don't mind me asking, why have you removed it mate
My zed fund is empty mate, having just bought new tyres.
I'll be putting the proceeds towards braided brake lines and better brake pads.

It would really compliment your 2.8 engine bay ;).
 
My zed fund is empty mate, having just bought new tyres.
I'll be putting the proceeds towards braided brake lines and better brake pads.

It would really compliment your 2.8 engine bay ;).
I actually do want one but darn't spend anymore at the minute, I'm over 2k at the minute now I have the M seats
 
Back
Top