Not open for further replies.

Boysie

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster S50
I think it is one for and all for one this year swamps but maybe we can get some sort of organisation assembled tomorrow night at the hotel.
Last year several of us got stuck at the lights at the first roundabout :arghh:
Please stop this time :(;)

Ragtop

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
That's right Brian it says signage will direct you off the Dadford Road at West Entrance 3 into Gate 1 at the rear of the Luffield Corner Grandstands, as per last year. need to know where Datford Road is.

Brian H

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
E36/7 3.0i - E85 Z4///M
That's right Brian it says signage will direct you off the Dadford Road at West Entrance 3 into Gate 1 at the rear of the Luffield Corner Grandstands, as per last year. need to know where Datford Road is.
I'm just going to follow someone, hopefully they will be going in the right direction. :)

zedwheels

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
All polished and vacuumed ready to set off nice and early in the morning. Be bleeding dirty again by the time i get there!!:(

911SC

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3M Roadster S54
Well STILL no tickets for me!!

Have been in touch by email and no offer to send them out next day delivery or even email them to me so I can self print! I have to collect them in person from Car Park 50! I'm only there for the day so looks as if I will be doing plenty of queues.

roadvoyager1

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8ltr
If you are travelling from the North be aware that thereare roadworks on the M1 between J31 and J28just South of Sheffield. We drove down the today and mid afternoon,we were held up for over an hour. May be worth trying to avoid.

Boysie

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster S50
Well STILL no tickets for me!!

Have been in touch by email and no offer to send them out next day delivery or even email them to me so I can self print! I have to collect them in person from Car Park 50! I'm only there for the day so looks as if I will be doing plenty of queues.
That's bloody annoying

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
:) Have a great weekend , wish I could of got the time off work ,

Boysie

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster S50
Drove through torrential for several hours to get to the hotel, the sun is shinning here, have met up with several zedders here, looking forward to tomorrow, and catching up with people

Status
Not open for further replies.