Event Silverstone Classic - 20-22 July. - Club Code Now Released -Club stand tickets close 31st May

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3

The packed weekend of the Silverstone Classic provides spectacular historic motor racing on the world famous circuit, free access to the paddocks and grandstands, displays from over 100 car clubs featuring more than 10,000 classic cars over the weekend, plus interactive driving activities and dynamic demonstrations. There’s plenty of entertainment to enjoy too, with live music from headline acts, air displays, a vintage fun fair, and a shopping village... all included in the ticket price. It’s an event for the whole family! Tickets will go on sale for the 2018 event on Monday 16th October at 10am. Our provisional dates for 2018 are 20-22 July.

Hello Zedders

When booking please enter our special club code when booking your tickets 18021CCD.
www.silverstoneclassic.com/buycarclubtickets
IMG_9725.jpg

Last edited:

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Falls on the wife's birthday this year. Nether mind just means an extra prezzie! :whistle:

petecossie

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3 M Coupe
Next door to the Z3 M Coupes then, so Martin can have both his cars on site within easy reach!! :)

Might even be a Dakar Yellow MC for you to park next to!! :thumbsup:

Just realised also who's going organise the parking on BMWCC stand now. :whistle:

Brian4

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 3.0i Auto
Predictive text is a pain Stacey.

New for next year are Le Mans cars

Masters Endurance Legends series joining the race line-up in 2018

Next year’s event will put a special spotlight on more than 60 years of epic Le Mans history with three spectacular showdowns run back-to-back. The exciting new Masters Endurance Legends series will be a welcome addition to the race programme bringing endurance prototype and GT racers from 1995-2011.

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Next door to the Z3 M Coupes then, so Martin can have both his cars on site within easy reach!! :)

Might even be a Dakar Yellow MC for you to park next to!! :thumbsup:

Just realised also who's going organise the parking on BMWCC stand now. :whistle:
NOT ME!! I will do our stand!! As this year I didn't get to enjoy the weekend as running around like a nutter (unless some free tickets are involved) :p

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Club code now available on first post to make your booking :thumbsup:

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Don't forget to buy early to benfit from the cheaper prices :thumbsup:

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
@Keith Lowes we are doing our own stand this year
BMWCC was such a big effort to sort this year to make an awesome display I didn't get to enjoy the weekend
Would love for you to join the Zorg stand next year :thumbsup:

Last edited: