• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Silver Z3 2.2 Wide body. 32,600 miles Full BMW svc immaculate

Foxypaws

Newbie
British Zeds
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Points
3
Location
west midlands
Model of Z
2.2
This is an advert for my Silver BMW 2001 wide body Z3. 32,600 Miles. She has been immaculately maintained. Garaged and spending the winters in a sealed environment de-humidifier etc. Comes with a full dust sheet. Rear window protector. Top of the range DAB hands free radio. There is a hard top color coded, complete with stand, cover, fitting etc additionally available by separate negotiation. This is a one in a million chance to get a truly fantastic example that can only appreciate in value.

I am the 3rd genuine lady owner: I am fully aware that a vehicle in this condition really needs to go to an enthusiast, whilst I certainly am my lifestyle doesn't lend itself to maintaining this truly fantastic example especially just to take her out on high days and holidays (of which I don't seem to have!)

This car drives and handles like new (unsurprisingly) Its a very sad sale but a sensible one.

MOT due next week so will have a full 12 months ticket.

Will post more pictures (interior/engine when it stops raining!)

I'm looking for around £9300 ono (to include Hardtop and the bits)

20170425_120114.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20170425_120124.webp
    20170425_120124.webp
    173.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 20170425_120133.webp
    20170425_120133.webp
    210.6 KB · Views: 106
  • 20170425_120148.webp
    20170425_120148.webp
    233.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 20170425_120158.webp
    20170425_120158.webp
    170.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 20170425_120209.webp
    20170425_120209.webp
    190 KB · Views: 93
  • 20170425_120218.webp
    20170425_120218.webp
    154 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Could we have a price please? I have a friend looking for a good car but I can't tell him without a price.
 
Yeah sorry - I forgot that bit (!) - That price does include the hardtop and all the bits but edited for clarity
 
Back
Top