• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Silver stone guards

Simon Blythe

Zorg Guru (I)
Joined
Nov 29, 2016
Points
95
Location
South Birmingham
i have a set that came with the car but I don't want then therefore they are free to anyone who wants then. All I ask is that you cover postage.
 
Now there's a bargain :thumbsup:.
Im sure someone will have them off you.
On mine it could only be black don't think any other colour would really suit.
 
Yes mate, they look pretty good. I'll try them on when the warmer weather comes around. Once again many thanks Simon...ive recently bought a few chrome bits and thought these could look alright...if they don't suit then I'll put them back on for somebody.

how's your 2.8 coming along? What's next on the agenda?

Cheers
 
Really? Have you always had your eye on one or is it since joining the forum? Z4 feels a lot more modern by all accounts.
 
I've always had my eye on them and I'm going to hold out for a 3.0l - I like my powerful cars. The 3.0l Z3 is very expensive in in comparison so I'm thinking I can get the same power in a Z4 for less money.
 
I've always had my eye on them and I'm going to hold out for a 3.0l - I like my powerful cars. The 3.0l Z3 is very expensive in in comparison so I'm thinking I can get the same power in a Z4 for less money.
They are a fairly different animal though Simon, have you driven the Z4 to get a feel for one? I seem to remember your friend has a 2.5 Z4?

Tony.
 
Hi Tony. Yes I've driven my friends 2.5, it's nice. I've also recently driven a 3.0l and that was very nice however, I've not driven a 3.0l Z3 in either auto or manual so I cannot comment. I'm just thinking I'm more likely to use a Z4 as an everyday driver either way there's no rush to do anything as my Z3 is gorgeous but I'm thinking sooner rather than later.
 
Back
Top