• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Side gills Black set and Blue set

Dino D

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Points
176
Location
Kent
Model of Z
2.8 Manual
I’ve managed to accumulate a number of sets of side gills..
I have for sale
1 pair of Montreal Blue
1 pair of black

They are all in very good condition and can be used as is. All clips are intact.

The pics below were taken in the garage when it’s cold and bad lights so where it looks matte it is actually just condensation from the cold. I’ll get better pics as these look rubbish really!

£20 per pair + postage (probably £5 with Hermes tracked)


Black set:
5884240E-A616-4AE4-99E0-2BEEE289361C.webp
49F3E960-11B7-407B-B54A-B85A1DECA050.webp


Montreal blue set


EDCA6180-4B2C-47F0-BC8C-82558B88064D.webp
D63B431B-790A-4AB1-A121-5A1465132B36.webp
View attachment 71284 View attachment 71285
7E2C94AF-85E5-49CE-89B1-C4734BA87E38.webp
View attachment 71287 View attachment 71288
 
Last edited:
I will have a Montreal Blue pair please Dino. Address pm'd.
 
Correction:
Sold 1 x blue pair so remaining I have:

1 x Pair blue
1 x Pair black
 
I'll have the set with the best badges pal, colour doesn't matter
 
Back
Top