E89 20i msport
Like the night shot - very adventurous!

Redsheep

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
I'm loving the cherry blossom shot.....especially as mrs S is caught in it!

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Were you "phoning home" in the last picture Steve. Nice.:thumbsup: Hope your car wasn't full of cherry blossom after the 2nd one mate?

Tony.

Stevo7682

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Individual Dakar / Orinoco Individual
Thanks guys .
Managed to avoid a car full of blossom wasn't really windy when i took the picture.

The night time picture was taken at ten past midnight that was the best of the ones i took.
That was my 1st attempt at taking a night picture on my phone learnt a few things .
Had to put phone on a tripod to keep still but still get blur from pressing screen to start picture taking so dismantled a selifie stick so can plug juckplug in use button to take the picture.
Also the moon was about 1/3 lit and it makes it look like daytime in some of the pictures so need a night with no moon watch this space ( no pun intended :whistle:) round 2 coming soon.

Stevo7682

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Individual Dakar / Orinoco Individual
Bella looking real shiny in that last picture a credit to yourself ( oh and maybe autoglym should get a mention to )

Devon Z

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
99 2.0 Individual
The smoked tail lights make the rear seem that much wider. Like what you've done with with front indicator lenses.
Great looking Z.
What colour is it? Looks darker than Topaz, isnit Aegean?
I smoked the rear lenses a long time ago when clear lense tail lights were going for silly money it was a cheap way of losing the amber, the fronts just removed the Amber lenses and fitted chrome bulbs for the same reason.
Yes it is Topaz, always looks darker at dusk.