Show us your 44's

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
No, I don’t use any special tires because I was joking we haven’t Year long driving conditions but can get about a half years worth in at least! It’s nice to be back, I have been pretty ill for quite some time but looking forward to spring this year to get the old car back on the road! I turn it over to my granddaughter in July when she turn 18 though so I have a bit of work to do to the old baby! I will be looking to import another as I did this one so hope to meet some old and new friends when I come to pick it up!!
"Bout time you showed your Canadian tail around here. We've hardly heard from you. Never returned any of my calls...............hmmmmm. Glad you're back..................Frankie

Bloo Toon Davie

Dedicated Member
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Nice looking car. Great to have the hard top with it. My first Z was a 96 1.9 Boston Green with a black top that I replaced with a beige top. Great solid little car. Good luck with yours..............................Frankie
Hi Frankie,thanks for the comment,take care and stay safe,Davie.

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
"Bout time you showed your Canadian tail around here. We've hardly heard from you. Never returned any of my calls...............hmmmmm. Glad you're back..................Frankie
Sorry, been pretty ill Frankie and have my ringer shut down due to having a two year long headache! I should be someone’s wife with that excuse!!

Bloo Toon Davie

Dedicated Member
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Thanks for the nice comments everyone, Just had a Powerflow s/s exhaust fitted and a new set of tyres Falken z310s 225/50/16 inch, made a great difference to the driving.roll on the spring or dry weather..........Davie.

2bmws

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3
Here's pics of my m44, still needs some love owned it nearly 2 years now. Bought out of lockdown boredom and always wanting one. Was in a very poor mechanical state when i bought it, think it would have been a parts car if i hadnt of bought it. Would love to know what wheels are on it as haven't seen another set like them.

Attachments

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
They look like style 119

Tony.

2bmws

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3
Spot on mate there the ones, another question is the offset ok for the z3

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Offset is 47mm.

BMW wheel style 68
This Factory OEM BMW rim comes equipped on a BMW E46. The BMW style number for this wheel is bmw style 68. This is an aluminum wheel with a diameter of 17" and a width of 8.5". This BMW E46 wheel has 5 lug holes and a bolt pattern of 120mm. The offset of this BMW E46 rim is 50mm. The corresponding OEM part number for this rim is BMW part number(s): 36112229135. Wheels name M Double Spoke.

These were fitted on my 2000 Z3 with an offset of 50mm so I would have thought yes they will fit on a Z3.

Tony.