• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted Set of staggered style 32 wheels

Those are 18" and l think they are the ones off the 5 series

It's 17" lm after

I think sourcing will be a bit of a minefield as there are a number of variants of this particular wheel style...
 
I think these are the ones lm looking for:

Z3 E36 Roadster,Coupe 1.8/1.9, M 7,5x17 * front ET 41
Z3 E36 Roadster,Coupe 1.8/1.9, M 8,5x17 * back ET 41
 
I think these are the ones lm looking for:

Z3 E36 Roadster,Coupe 1.8/1.9, M 7,5x17 * front ET 41
Z3 E36 Roadster,Coupe 1.8/1.9, M 8,5x17 * back ET 41
Interested to hear if you find any as I'm also after the same ones. I don't mind something that needs a refurb, just need to not be terminally damaged!
 
What do style 32's look like for us informed? I have one 8.5x17 but have no idea what style. It's a week old wheel that came with some other parts I was after. JIM
 
What do style 32's look like for us informed? I have one 8.5x17 but have no idea what style. It's a week old wheel that came with some other parts I was after. JIM
See the pic.
Style 32.webp
 
Sorry, not the right style as the one I have! But I do like those so good luck in your search, JIM
 
See quite a few of these on American Zeds. Not sure they are so popular over here.
 
Back
Top