• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Set of 4 (Front and Rear Panels)

Mazza

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
Nov 1, 2017
Points
210
Location
Bognor Regis
Model of Z
Z3 1.9 M44 Roadster Z3 2.8 Roadster
Rust Free panels to suit a widebody Roadster.
F8A37DEE-E3F7-403A-AA16-64DC4174500D.webp
D438E345-137B-425D-849C-E7EA25CDA69F.webp


DB36A748-BE27-45F1-84C2-893D4F90D619.webp

EA413B77-B73D-4DC0-B435-EA79409D8C94.webp


49C5C3A6-A825-4568-B390-A8ED4CD8547D.webp

C9A4DF46-4317-4159-8600-8FD6BBAFC7B9.webp


Whole set £200 , but will sell as separate panels.
 
Is it to a UK address ?

I would have to find out a safe way to pack them up and get a cost
 
Belfast is not a MAINLAND UK address, I have been caught out on this before. You need to as is it mainland UK excluding Island and Highlands.
 
Belfast is not a MAINLAND UK address, I have been caught out on this before. You need to as is it mainland UK excluding Island and Highlands.

Isn't that what Royal Mail are moaning about. All the couriers are grabbing the profitable mainland routes while Royal Mail do the whole of UK, including NI and the islands all at the same price.

But those panels do look in good condition.
 
So you still don't know it's the wrong one yet . . . . :whistle:

Tony.
 
Using the same idea …. Sainsburys veggie boxes… nice and strong and you can get them apart easily…
Start with two boxes … which the panels wont fit into….
C670AC59-3263-4E09-9902-A2497458A911.webp

Spilt them apart and re glue them to a better size
2EEB317E-C8E2-42F0-8196-5DAE8F71CE05.webp

and now the box will take both panels :)

Then take the other one , spilt it apart and resize it to make the lid
7DDBC2E9-3A9D-442F-BC50-454298524ACB.webp


Wish I could do the 2.8 as quick :whistle:
 
Great packing ideas Malc.

Tony.
 
The two front panels have gone , but still have the rear panels
 
Back
Top