• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Set of 17" Style 18s

backseateducation

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 30, 2021
Points
123
Location
Par, Cornwall
Bought to go on my Z but never fitted.
Staggered, tyre size should be 225/45R17 and 245/40R17 rear
Minor kerbing on all four but have been touched in.
Collection only from Cornwall.
£100
IMG_20221230_122515.webp

IMG_20221230_122508.webp

IMG_20221230_122458.webp
 
Are they the ones you bought off me - I'd love to buy them back but my only challenge would be getting them back to Sheffield?
Can you remind me how we exchanged them first time round? =))
 
They are!
A friend of mine in chesterfield picked them up, but he's now moved to the Isle of Wight! Let me have a think - I am up in Worcester in a couple of weeks but I'm coming on the train🤣
 
Ricky I have no plans to be anywhere up north soon I'm afraid.
 
Back
Top