• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale set of 16 inch wheels

MartinN

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Jan 2, 2015
Points
97
Location
Stevenage
Model of Z
2.0Ltr Roadster
Ideal for a winter set, I ran these on my Zed for a couple of years and looked great. Even tried them on my 1 Series for a year. As seen, no big defects but a few chips. The tyres are old, one pair have some usable tread, the other are on the wear bars.

Looking for £60.00 ono, collection from Stevenage or might be able to drop off within 50 miles max for petrol money.
 

Attachments

  • 20210902_115810.webp
    20210902_115810.webp
    127.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 20210902_115752.webp
    20210902_115752.webp
    86.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 20210902_115716.webp
    20210902_115716.webp
    91.5 KB · Views: 112
  • 20210902_115655.webp
    20210902_115655.webp
    83.6 KB · Views: 103
  • 20210902_115607.webp
    20210902_115607.webp
    124 KB · Views: 108
  • 20210902_115545.webp
    20210902_115545.webp
    99.5 KB · Views: 106
  • 20210902_115503.webp
    20210902_115503.webp
    151 KB · Views: 112
  • 20210902_115435.webp
    20210902_115435.webp
    89 KB · Views: 101
These 16” style 18 wheels look good on a Z3 and I have found it make the car more usable on today’s bumpy roads
At £60 a bargain, I only wish that I had been able to buy them in June instead of the set I bought from Slough of which two had to be scrapped and new ones purchased
Good luck with the sale
Norm
 

Attachments

  • 1CB10F04-1A8C-499A-AAFD-1AFCAFC441C4.webp
    1CB10F04-1A8C-499A-AAFD-1AFCAFC441C4.webp
    77.8 KB · Views: 88
These 16” style 18 wheels look good on a Z3 and I have found it make the car more usable on today’s bumpy roads
At £60 a bargain, I only wish that I had been able to buy them in June instead of the set I bought from Slough of which two had to be scrapped and new ones purchased
Good luck with the sale
Norm
Thanks Norm, yeah I agree they look nice on the zed, I have some 17 inch ones on now, same style
 
Back
Top