• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Service light reset tool.

t-tony

The Legend
Deceased
Supporter
#ZedShed
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Points
226
Location
Torksey Lock,Lincoln, England
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
As new, used once. Has OBD 2 plug but can be used on round diagnostic socket with adapter cable. Posted to UK for £20.00.
20220523_141358.webp



Tony.
 
Have i missed something here Tony ?
 
I don't know mate?

Tony.
 
You got a link to the one in the picture ?
 
I'm a bit intrigued by the timer button.

I know that they are just timers (5 seconds for the service and 11 seconds for the inspection), but how long does the timer button stay lit for?

My module only has two buttons. I have always switched the time light on the dashboard off using the inspection button.
 
Bump.

Tony.
 
Back
Top