Write Up September 10th. 2017........ Just a meet for a cruise, lunch and plane spotting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Well home at last, 230 miles of pure fun, big thanks to Tony and Shirl for organising the day. So nice to see everybody again, although a bit worried about the Audi and the Lotus, interlopers no doubt. Thanks to Tony for going the extra mile last weekend, showing us the route, so that we would not make a mistake today, It didn't work by the way, went wrong at the first roundabout, must be a fault in my sat nag, or Sandy as she's known. Ow!!!!!!:D

We had a really great time, roll on next years, Tony!:thumbsup:

Pics to follow shortly!:whistle:

Mike and Sandy

Antm72

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Thanks for a well organised fun day. A lot of work went in to this and it went off with out a hitcb a testiment to your planning Tony.
We can't forget Shirl who delivery a great sweet treat on the end of the day and the help she has provided in another memorable Torksey meet.
Nice to see old friends and new faces and after a naff week weather wise we seemed to pull that one off too.
Thanks again to the leaders of the groups that kept us all organised and together a great drive with some brilliant roads. I had a good chuckle at Grump's signs on route but he stayed good and on point this year , well done fella :D
Thanks Tony and Shirl for a great day out :scorecard:
20170910_115716.jpg
20170910_120113.jpg
20170910_150855.jpg
20170910_120017.jpg
20170910_120256.jpg

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Just to reiterate what a great job Tony and Shirl did for us all today. Jacquie loved the route directions and photos. The signs were funny and the Lad and his Dad with welcome signs a brilliant addition. Enjoyed our little group driven at a good pace without intervention from the speed limiter in the passenger seat. Just the one pic from me of our group at Blyton.
P1030496.JPG

Regimental parking, pure skill.

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Thanks for a well organised fun day. A lot of work went in to this and it went off with out a hitcb a testiment to your planning Tony.
We can't forget Shirl who delivery a great sweet treat on the end of the day and the help she has provided in another memorable Torksey meet.
Nice to see old friends and new faces and after a naff week weather wise we seemed to pull that one off too.
Thanks again to the leaders of the groups that kept us all organised and together a great drive with some brilliant roads. I had a good chuckle at Grump's signs on route but he stayed good and on point this year , well done fella :D
Thanks Tony and Shirl for a great day out :scorecard:View attachment 65476 View attachment 65477 View attachment 65478 View attachment 65479 View attachment 65481
You can thank me for the weather Ant, I seem to have inherited that job now days :nailbiting:

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
Congrats on another meticulously organised event @t-tony and Shirl :scorecard:. You obviously put an awful lot of time and effort in. Loved the signage along the route =)). The pub did really good and the food went down a treat :hungry:.
Me and Sara really enjoyed it again, it was even better than last year :thumbsup:.
Good as always to see established friends again and meet a few new ones :).
Apologies to @Domenico T Diiorio for the spirited pace, I didn't realise you had not long completed an engine rebuild :sorry:.

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Carrie and I had a fab day and a big thanks to Tony and shirl, great people and great cars as usual, great to catch up with old friends and meet some new, good to meet the fella with the Fiji :D and a big thanks to our Bozzy for some very spirited driving.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Just to reiterate what has already been said, huge thanks to Tony & Shirl for a superbly organised day, it did all seem to go off without a hitch. Even @Grumps got the weather sorted;). It was great to see old friends again and hopefully meet some new ones. Thanks to all my group for keeping up it was a good drive round. I obviously didn't pay @Toby enough as he brought @Mrs Mint back again=)). So...great roads, great food and most importantly great company. A wonderful way to spend a Sunday, 230 miles all in. A few pics from me, some duplicates but never mind:
IMG_001.JPG
IMG_002.JPG
IMG_003.JPG
IMG_004.JPG
IMG_005.JPG
IMG_006.JPG
IMG_007.JPG
IMG_008.JPG
IMG_009.JPG
IMG_010.JPG
IMG_011.JPG
IMG_012.JPG
IMG_013.JPG
IMG_014.JPG
IMG_015.JPG
IMG_017.JPG
IMG_018.JPG
IMG_019.JPG
IMG_021.JPG
IMG_022.JPG

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Carrie and I had a fab day and a big thanks to Tony and shirl, great people and great cars as usual, great to catch up with old friends and meet some new, good to meet the fella with the Fiji :D and a big thanks to our Bozzy for some very spirited driving.
Lol the fella with the Fiji is @Jimmy Weston Sean. Lovely bloke he is too!

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Few more:
IMG_023.JPG
IMG_024.JPG
IMG_025.JPG
IMG_026.JPG
IMG_027.JPG
IMG_032.JPG
IMG_036.JPG

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Who arrived with the bench & table in their boot?.......;)
Now you know that's a pub picnic table and it was a struggle to get it in but hey ho...

katkwak

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 m44
absolutely brilliant day do to some fantastic organization by shirl & tony i got it the right way round :thumbsup:
many thanks for the most stupendous days driving & food can,t wait for next years
pete

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
absolutely brilliant day do to some fantastic organization by shirl & tony i got it the right way round :thumbsup:
many thanks for the most stupendous days driving & food can,t wait for next years
pete
Cheers Pete, glad you enjoyed it.

Tony.

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
You're welcome mate, luckily my back ache disappeared in time :D.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Someone thought I was in a bit of a hurry today @Bozzy ;), I must've got It from following you round a couple of weeks ago :whistle:

Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.