Selling the zed

Daz3

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Right it's took me some serious thinking but mainly due to personal circumstance I'm thinking of putting the zed up for sale maybe not until summer so will have time to sort a couple of issues. I'm just after a bit of advice on where's best to advertise I know the clubs are a good starting point. What's people's experience with eBay and auto trader as I've not used them before? I just want it to go to a good home as I've spent a lot of time money and effort.
Very gutted :(

B

badman gee

Sad to hear this daz, after you have worked so hard getting it so good.

Try the forums first and then piston heads.

Mark

Daz3

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Thanks badman I think I'm going to take it off the road for a couple of months I just can't afford to run it at the minute with not a lot on at work other things have taken priority! I may just mothball it yet for a couple of months in the hope things pick up but I don't want to see it rotting on the driveway neither. It's hard :(

r37

Dedicated Member
mine has been for sale here and on .net for allmost a week with nothing. Put it on autotrader about 2 hrs ago, will let you know how i get on.

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Oh no, Darren, We are sorry to hear that things are not too good, we have all watched your thread on rebuilding the Zed, many like me, in complete admiration at such a magnificent effort. Selling it will be such a shame before you've had a chance to enjoy it, as we were looking forward to seeing it in the flesh.

We can only hope that things improve for you and you are able to keep the Zed after all.

Mike & Sandy

B

bonzo

So sorry to hear that chum, have really enjoyed following your Z's story. I sure hope things get better for you real soon. :(

All the best,

Bonzo.

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
never thought i'd read this....like many other i was really looking forward to seeing it in the flesh...gutted for you Daz.
if you can just mothball it then do so...your never going to find another one in that condition.
hope thing get better for you mate,, ;)