Not open for further replies.

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
Hi guys and gals

I have a small problem with the Horwood House bookings as apparently a David Preston has booked into the hotel using our booking code and I have no idea who he is could someone who might know get him to PM or email me with the forum name that the booking is made for please!

:coolsteer) :beer

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Could be someone who has trawled for discount codes and came across our site offering the discount !

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
Aceman said:
Could be someone who has trawled for discount codes and came across our site offering the discount !
Yes I think so so they are likely to be in for a shock as the hotel will be contacting them to ask what right they have to use the code. That was why I was trying to find him as it could be that he has booked for a member. :coolsteer)

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
It Turns out it is a really nice guy from the Z3Mcoupe Forum, I am not sure about how he got the code but he is Jioning us here so I hope to see a picture of a nice Shinny Z3Mcoupe with a bit of luck.

Thanks Guys.

Duncan

Jonttt

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
///M S54
I think a lot of the coupe guys lurk on the roady forums in jealousy (that should flush them out :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.