• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Seat position adjustment switch and other stuff

Southernboy

3rd Party Trader
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Points
100
I have a 100% working seat position adjustment switch - right hand side. Complete with wiring loom to fit pre-facelift vehicles. P/N 61318413894
£65 excl postage.
I also have a complete right side plastic seat trim into which the seat switch is fitted. It is complete with the little tab which is secured by a self tapper onto the front edge of the seat - these are often broken - it's a black finish trim. P/N 52108398246
Also available is a fully reconditioned and clean OEM Bosch IR Valve ( Idle Regulating Valve) P/N 13411744713 30 excl postage
Also Intake cam position sensor 100% working OEM P/N
Seat switch 2.webp
Seat Trim.webp
Idle reg valve.webp
Intake Cam sensor.webp
£45 excl postage.
Both the IR Valve and the sensor fit the 1996 -2002 Z3 6 cyl motors.
 
Hi I'd like to purchase the seat switch if still available? Thanks Chris
 
Hi Chris.
Thank you for your message. The switch is available, so it's yours..
Please send me your postal information. I'll be posting Registered AirMail / Signed for.
Total incl postage will be £78.
My PayPal Acc name is:- [email protected]
Please make sure you make the payment as a "gift" to family and friends" when doing the payment on PayPal.
Regards
Barry
 
Hi Chris.
Thank you for your message. The switch is available, so it's yours..
Please send me your postal information. I'll be posting Registered AirMail / Signed for.
Total incl postage will be £78.
My PayPal Acc name is:- [email protected]
Please make sure you make the payment as a "gift" to family and friends" when doing the payment on PayPal.
Regards
Barry
Hi Barry
Thanks I will sort everything this evening
Regards Chris
 
Thanks Chris. Pse send me your postal details so I can get the switch packed up, labelled etc in the meanwhile.
Regards
Barry
 
Back
Top