• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Seat belt guide (Drivers seat)

Russell O

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Points
124
Location
North Warwickshire...Atherstone.
Model of Z
2.2 Sport
Sorry no pics at the moment but it's brand new in the box.

I ordered a seat belt guide of Ebay for my drivers seat but have sold the car on now.
Think it cost about £16 plus postage.

£10 plus postage.(Paypal please)

OR

I can fit it for £50 all in. Just arrange a date to come down to my unit.

Nuneaton CV13 6EU
 
I'll take it please, are you going on the Lincoln meet on Sunday or are you near someone that can bring it thanks, @Low Rider are you anywhere near mate
 
Quickest sale ever..

Cheers @Sean d
Right place right time, I normally miss things that I really need, I was about to put a wanted add on as the seat is being restored as we speak
ss31.webp
 
Just read it and I'm mentioned in it and never knew....:oops:
Brave bud for someone that doesn't do upholstery but he who dares huh.

If I had known I would have done the bolsters for you but Steve (low rider) didn't say.
 
I'm not sure if @Brian4 is going on Tonys meet if he is Sean may be BrIan could collect them from Russell as he lives near Russell
 
Just read it and I'm mentioned in it and never knew....:oops:
Brave bud for someone that doesn't do upholstery but he who dares huh.

If I had known I would have done the bolsters for you but Steve (low rider) didn't say.
Is that what you do mate, the only thing that I am not looking forward to is refitting the hog rings
 
You can always pop down mate and we'll do them together.
I have new Hog rings and the correct pliers. On holiday from the 16th to 26th but you are very welcome..
 
You can always pop down mate and we'll do them together.
I have new Hog rings and the correct pliers. On holiday from the 16th to 26th but you are very welcome..
Thats a very generous offer but you are quite a long way from me, I'm going to try it on the passenger seat tomorrow, I was thinking about asking the guy that is doing the bolsters but he is so busy as is every other upholsterer in the area, they all seem to be bogged down with work.
 
I only do it for fun now dude.
Semi retired on the car front.

We got into other stuff that's better for us but always willing to help others on the forum.
Offers their if you get into trouble buddy. Only charge is cakes,
 
I'm not sure if @Brian4 is going on Tonys meet if he is Sean may be BrIan could collect them from Russell as he lives near Russell

Sorry all we have Son's engagement party this weekend.
Family wins Zed lost.
 
At least I haven't got to drive afterwards going to try out the ubers again.
 
Brilliant mate. Looks nice and tight,

Not too difficult are they?
Looking forward to seeing these in the car...

Well done mate..

The first one took me an age but the rest was quite easy once I got a bit of a technique using 2 pairs of long nose pliers, it is nice and tight too.
 
Back
Top