• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Seat bases including motors

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Sep 29, 2015
Points
201
Location
Lincolnshire
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
I will soon have the above for sale if anyone is interested all motors work fine, £65 each side
 
Sean, you can bring the base to mine if you have finished with it. Would be closer for Shane to collect from me?

Tony.
 
Not quite ready yet, I'll see what I can do tomorrow, great idea though pal
 
@Sean d, @t-tony, @ShaneM
I'm more than happy to pick it up from Tony's and bring back to Mansfield if that helps with collection for you Shane. As Mansfield is closer to you.
Any excuse to have a drive out over to Lincolnshire :thumbsup:
 
@Sean d, @t-tony, @ShaneM
I'm more than happy to pick it up from Tony's and bring back to Mansfield if that helps with collection for you Shane. As Mansfield is closer to you.
Any excuse to have a drive out over to Lincolnshire :thumbsup:

That's be really appreciated. Manfield's not that long a drive and always good to meet another Z owner.

Cheers,

Shane
 
That's be really appreciated. Manfield's not that long a drive and always good to meet another Z owner.

Cheers,

Shane
No probs.

Once this is ready for transport, just let me know.
 
I'm at Tonys on Saturday if you can have them ready @Sean d. Save Jim a run unless he just fancies a ride out to see Tony, not quite sure why anyone would though =)):facepalm:
 
I'm at Tonys on Saturday if you can have them ready @Sean d. Save Jim a run unless he just fancies a ride out to see Tony, not quite sure why anyone would though =)):facepalm:

I 'ate you as much as that D warf over the water you know =))=))

Tony.
 
Back
Top