• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Expired S

Oh crap someone on here wants these
Give me a min to think and I will tag
 
You should change your forum name Stacey to BMBrokerBabe he he
 
Really great wheel these, my favourite OEM wheel.
 
You should change your forum name Stacey to BMBrokerBabe he he
Heehee I don't remember much but when It comes to zed stuff I seem to remember conversations and posts :p
So I like to help the sellers and buyers :thumbsup:
 
Use Dragons Breath, spay on, leave, a while & wash off! no scrubbing required brilliant stuff done a few peoples wheels with it and they come up a treat.
 
Very nice, very tempted, I havn't found my car yet but these doo look good! What age are the tyres on them, and are they a equal tread?
 
Back
Top