I will think of you as i am changing an alarm panel :grumpy:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I've got the worst of both worlds, work in the morning and grandboy in the afternoon. He is a bright boy though he obviously recognises class even at 2yrs. He gets out of wifes Eos goes straight to my Z strokes the chrome gills ,kisses the bonnet badge and says " Dadatts car . . .mazing. You got to love a boy like that.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I will be happy when Xander is old enough to go for a ride Moz. It won't be long doesn't seem like 2 minutes since he was born.

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Ironic that I would have made that statement. I'm on a dead game. It's reserved for some big player 'cause there's a million and a half in the rack. If he doesn't come down from his room by noon, I'll have spent the day looking out at the boardwalk.

bruce&kim

Zorg Legend
The West Country
Ironic that I would have made that statement. I'm on a dead game. It's reserved for some big player 'cause there's a million and a half in the rack. If he doesn't come down from his room by noon, I'll have spent the day looking out at the boardwalk.
I will be down in a minute Frankie just having a lie in :D

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
I will be down in a minute Frankie just having a lie in :D
I've never told anyone this but I have a difficult time with the little green icon that is a smiling face. You see, I am usually dealing in the asian pit to asians. Whenever they are looking at me and smiling, ever since I joined this forum, all I can think of is that little green disc with the big toothy grin and I must exert tremendous control over myself not to break out laughing. I don't want to insult any of the players.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
...to asians. Whenever they are looking at me and smiling, ever since I joined this forum, all I can think of is that little green disc with the big toothy grin ...
He he , now you've said that Frankie it does look a bit like a China man.:D:D:D:D:D:D