Rude people

Z

zedonist

It all depends if the council has adopted your road, it's important to check, because if they have not then you own the path and road outside your house and if anyone has an accident such as a slip in icy weather, they could claim compensation from you

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Hi Zeti, by the time my car arrives it will have covered 3500km of Canada without me behind the wheel. Hopefully Sept. Brings good weather for us both and we can improve on those statistics. JIM

TaffZee

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 SE
North Wales is fantastic to drive around during the winter, Sorned not on your nelly! get them driven.

Last edited:
B

bonzo

When it's not raining and the roads are reasonably dry if I fancy a blast I go out top down whatever the season. Heater blowing on face and feet, warm coat, scarf,hat, maybe gloves. Gees, I bought a roadster for open top motoring. If it's raining or threatening I choose a tin top to drive from my fleet!

Z

zedonist

When it's not raining and the roads are reasonably dry if I fancy a blast I go out top down whatever the season. Heater blowing on face and feet, warm coat, scarf,hat, maybe gloves. Gees, I bought a roadster for open top motoring. If it's raining or threatening I choose a tin top to drive from my fleet!
Do you take your nurse with you?

B

badman gee

I spoke with bonzo the other night and it was great.

Lovely chap who doesn't need a nurse!

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Good one, Richard. perhaps Mark could read between the lines!!!:)

metalmickey

Zorg Addict
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
The council have adopted my road alright however they have now chosen to ignore it like a spoilt child! How come the roads in Fuerteventura and Formentera in Spain are state of the art surfaces and the avenue I live in is a maze of potholes? I could go on but I won't. This forum doesn't deserve a a rant from me but anyone else is welcome to take up the cudgel. Joey know doubt has had the pleasure of driving on the roads in Formentera. A tiny island in the Baleriacs and they get new roads. Why them before us?
Mr Grumpy.

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
As you probably know too, Mike, the roads in France are second to none as well, which makes touring an absolute pleasure. Just a trip to the coast here is enough to make you feel sea sick!!!:(
Mike & Sandy

metalmickey

Zorg Addict
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Hi Mike and Sandy
Yes, considering a drive to Selsey in West Sussex soon but might take the 318 instead of the Zed.
Ah but if the sun is shining and the air is warm then Zed it is.
Mike

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Agree with Mike & Sandy about the smoothness of the French roads but would add that the Andorran roads are just as good but go round lots of bends:D